A Pre-Race Warm-Up!
The Saturday fun is just beginning! Compete or cheer on the participants in the Lake Bemidji Dragon Boat 5k Run/Walk bright and early Saturday morning. With the inaugural race in 2014 and the 1/2k Kids Fun Run added in 2016, this is one of the newest events added to the festival.
The 5k Run/Walk course starts behind the Mayflower Building and finishes near the festival by Paul and Babe in the Paul Bunyan Park. The race will start at 8:00am and runners will begin to cross the finish line around 8:15am.
The 1/2k Kids Fun Run start line is located at the finish line of the 5k and will take 2 laps around the Paul Bunyan Park. This race will start at 9:00am.
5K Run/Walk$25 a person | $30 a person (day-of)
- Pre-registration by July 21th will guarantee you a shirt.
- *All participants registered after July 21st will receive t-shirts while supplies last
- Online registration closes at 8:15pm on Thursday.
- Registration available onsite starting at 7:00am.
- Medals will be given to all runners.
1/2K Kids Fun Run$5 a person (day-of only)
- Registration at 8:30 am in Paul Bunyan Park
- Awards for all entrants